Everyone is entertaining SD-WAN for their network. It can be fully managed from providers like ATT, VZ, Centurylink and Masergy or in many cases, companies want to manage their own SD-WAN environment themselves.
Is your network ready for SD-WAN?
Here are 5 things to consider for an unmanaged solution:
- What does your current environment look like? ie, 50 locations, carriers, bandwidth, term end dates, WAN technologies (MPLS, VPN)?
- How many adds, moves and changes are you doing to support your WAN every month?
- What are your pain points for your WAN?
- What does your ideal network look like? ie, 2 primary/2 backup broadband per device
- Are you planning to reuse current circuits for SD-WAN?
Livtech can help. We can come in, review your current state and see if there’s a way to leverage everything for your future state.
Check out this use case describing our method and massive ROI – C&S Wholesalers – SD-WAN & Internet Aggregation
Settling on an SD-WAN technology is a small part of your journey. Leverage WAN experts like Livtech to help you execute on an SD-WAN strategy.
It won’t cost you anything.